This is a wonderful cocktail no matter what time of year it is. With it’s cool, crispness you have a great drink for a hot summer’s night. Cranberries aren’t just for Xmas people! 😉 They are perfect for summer BBQs, or laying pool side, catching some rays.
CAUTION: This is an alcoholic beverage. Not for the kiddies. 😉
What You’ll Need:
- Tall 236ml (8oz) Glass, or slightly larger
- 3 Sprigs of Fresh Mint
- 2 tbs Fresh Lime Juice
- Wooden Spoon
- 60ml (2oz) Vodka (I recommended Grey Goose)
- 1 248ml (8.4oz) can Ocean Spray Sparkling Cranberry Juice
- Lime Slices
- Place mint in the bottom of your glass.
- Add the lime juice.
- Crush mint leaves against the glass with a wooden spoon.
- Add ice to about a 1/4 of the glass.
- Add vodka, stir gently.
- Pour in Sparkling Cranberry juice, to fill.
- Garnish with lime slice and serve.
About the author Chyina
I’m a Goth/Hippie who loves to try new things and dabbles in anything and everything that I find enjoyment in. That can include but is not limited to, cooking, art, digital design, jewellery making, photography, gardening, nature, animals and whatever else strikes my fancy. I’m an optimistic (occasionally) perfectionist (constantly), who can be very sarcastic (incessantly), but all in good humour. :)