When it’s really hot out, or you are just in the mood for something sweet, there is nothing quite like a shake. I’ve never really been one for sweets (salty is my thing) but even I can’t resist a good shake. It’s soothing, smooth, cold and has just enough sugar to satisfy.
Though it’s winter here (which still means warm weather, but cooler than usual), I’ve been craving these things for the last couple of weeks. Since I’m hankering for one, I figured that you might be too. So why not share in the goodness?!
Little Lady Thick Banana Shake
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Yields: 2 servings
- 1 cup milk
- 4 ripe Lady Finger bananas (2 if you are using the larger more common sized bananas)
- 3 cups (or large scoops) of vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup of ice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- Blend milk, bananas, ice cream, ice, honey, cinnamon and essence until thick and smooth.
- Pour into chilled glassed and serve!
- What’s your favourite shake?
- Have you had Lady Finger bananas before?
About the author Chyina
I’m a Goth/Hippie who loves to try new things and dabbles in anything and everything that I find enjoyment in. That can include but is not limited to, cooking, art, digital design, jewellery making, photography, gardening, nature, animals and whatever else strikes my fancy. I’m an optimistic (occasionally) perfectionist (constantly), who can be very sarcastic (incessantly), but all in good humour. :)